Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

help losing weight!!

Something I do for my stomach is 6 inches. It hurts me though! If you don't know what it is, you lay on your back and slowly raise your legs 6 inches above the ground, hold for 5 seconds, then slowly lower them. Do maybe 15-20 reps of these every day...maybe work your way up to more. It strengthens the stomach muscles.

Something else I do, is I kneel on my wood floor on a non-slip pillow, then I lean forward with my hands on another pillow that will slide easily. I have my arms bent so that it looks like I'm about to****e up from a push-up. While kneeling, I slide the "hand pillow" out in front of me- while me knees stay in the same spot- and I go as far as I can, then I hold it, then I slowly slide the pillow back towards my knees. You can also slide forward and to the side a bit. It works your sides, stomach, and hips a bit, too.